Not open for further replies.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
All:

I've recently noticed a sharp decline in the quality of posts on this site. This website is intended to be a serious resource for folks doing research on, or enjoying the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. The forums get read by folks all over, from folks in state government, to kids in school, to average every day folks. It's important to me to keep this place fun, but leaning a little closer to the scholarly side.

If you feel compelled to post nonsense, there's the Slag Heap forum. Garbage is welcome in there, and if there is demand I'll open it up so that people can make new threads in there. Political talk should be limited to the NJ Politics forum. Some of that is starting to leak out into other forums.

Please, when you post, read what you write before you mash the submit button. Make sure that you don't sound like a 12 year old. Try to use proper grammar. Try to put some effort into the quality of your posts. Your posts are not only a reflection on you, but a reflection of the website.

This quality of this website is 100% dependent on the quality of the posts and the quality of the posters. I've poured my heart and soul into this place for the last 10 years. Lets make the next 10 years just as awesome.

If folks have questions or issues, feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks,
-ben

Status
Not open for further replies.