P1090462.JPG
P1220459.JPG
P1220481.JPG
View attachment 3622
P1190245.JPG
P1190201.JPG
P1190160.JPG
P1090368.JPG

These shot with what I'd call a 'high end' (full featured) point n shoot.Ironically this camera seems to produce better images than the pricier dslr/lens combos I've had since.:confused:

John

Jul 17, 2009
Nice shots. I tend to agree with you on the high end point n shoots, but that may be that it is easier to lug around vice carrying a dslr. Thanks for sharing.

Pine Baron

Explorer
Feb 23, 2008
Sandy Run
Great pics! Thanx for posting! I always love finding wild blueberries on the trail. Nice TR shot (3rd photo), but what's in the foreground, can't quite make it out.

John-

cranbrake

Scout
Jun 3, 2009
Ben I agree somewhat- that is true when it comes to composition skills, or understanding general photography rules of thumb; but you'd be shocked to see the difference between the same individual's photos on two starkly different setups! It's stunning. Unfortunately, in this sense it comes down to what quality setup one can afford.

John that's some random PB trash, I remember it being a spool of old wire I think. Only in the PB's do I see such examples of wildlife(rattlesnakes in particular) merging that way with humankind, e.g. laying upon our discarded debris and whatnot, sometimes even using it for it's shelter or structure.........And those were fat berries nice and easy to pick-right up at waist level, gotta love those highbush blueberry plants lol