Rechargable AA Batteries

NJSnakeMan

Explorer
Jun 3, 2004
Atlantic County
all i need now is a memory card, i see on ebay they are selling "lot of four 64mb xd-memorycard" for like $20. Memory cards on ebay look cheaply priced.. maybe i should just stay clean and head for a brand new one though

uuglypher

Explorer
Jun 8, 2005
Estelline, SD
Memory cards?
Depending on your camera, a 64 Mb card won't hold many shots at maximum quality and resolution, but if you've a number of them and are facile at quickly changing them out, go with it.

I've long since stopped buying them retail. I've bought several to many of two different kinds (Flash cards and Sony memory sticks, respectively) off ebay and have NEVER been burned (maybe next time?). I figure they are so cheap that the cost per Mb has kept me from splurging on a portable multi-Gig drive for short-term image storage. I've just got a whole bunch of memory sticks that I fill up and change out several times a day of busy clicking - and still have several days-worth of spare space available in my stock of empty sticks. A medium sized, translucent amber, child-proof prescription pill vial will hold 6 to eight memory sticks comfortably, and I carry 3 to five such vials, as well as an equal number of emptys for filled sticks.When I'm in automatic mode I take a lot of bracketed shots and don't worry about discarding the less desireable shots until lunch time or perhaps in the evening. And I've a mix of 32, 64, 128, and 256 Mb sticks.

Just one guy's opinion and practice,

Dave