Right of way?

1Jerseydevil

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
As mentioned, did you notice an old mc trail in pit #1? Trails and roads grow over quick and I'm sure it's grown over and forgotten.

Oh, the R.O.W. for pit #2 is confusing. Do you have any idea for its purpose? Is it still valid?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
As mentioned, did you notice an old mc trail in pit #1? Trails and roads grow over quick and I'm sure it's grown over and forgotten.

Oh, the R.O.W. for pit #2 is confusing. Do you have any idea for its purpose? Is it still valid?

I have no idea what the ROW was for, but I did notice the motorcycle trail in pit #1, and I took a photo of it since you mentioned it previously. It was very recently trimmed. You can see the branches on the ground. Why they leave them on the trail is a puzzle. Anyway, this trail is definitely not for wimps. We are in serious pine plains here and the turns are super tight and narrow.

1616959699059.png

Reactions: Old Halfway

1Jerseydevil

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Thanks Bob. Yes, that is a serious trail for sure. The trail is NOT used for events as clubs aren't allowed there, it has to be a private group maintaining it for personal use. It's been years since I've been there and for sure figured it was forgotten about. It's quite long, it runs from Red road to Laurie's rd.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It may have been a hunter. I would think more than likely it was a hunter. They cut and let it drop unlike a motorcycle user.