Saint Patrick Wasn't Green

J

JeffD

Well, it's that time of year again. Monday is Saint Patrick's Day, and there will be parades and other tributes to the man who drove all the snakes out of Ireland. I imagine Bush will pause from his busy duties, dealing with Sadam, and take time out to recognize and honor as a saint the one who stands as a thorn in the side of the environmental movement.

Single-handedly, Saint Patrick drove the snakes from Ireland, making them an extinct species on the island. What's more, he used a staff from an old growth forest! :shock:

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
St. Patricks day!

:chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday: :chug: :beer: :friday:

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
I will have a good weekend that's for sure!!!

I'm more like Joe Case!

Seriously, though, it's rare that I get a chance to drink, so when the opportunity presents itself, I take advantage of it!