Smallest lot in the pines???????

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We may have discovered the smallest lot in the pines yesterday. We stumbled on a very old cracked property stone and after coming home and researching it I discovered it is a very very small lot owned by a person in Tom's River. Look at the tax info below. I think we all could afford to own our very own piece of the pines.

IMG_2935.JPG

tax.jpg

Reactions: Boyd

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Just a short distance away we found a recently surveyed property which meets state property. The very corner of it crosses a road and someone in the past marked the corner off with barbed wire.

IMG_2939.jpg

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I think we all could afford to own our very own piece of the pines.

There was someone from this site that owned a small lot near the Warren Grove range within the Stafford Forge WMA. Last posts were he was stuck on the access road in sugar sand.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
There was someone from this site that owned a small lot near the Warren Grove range within the Stafford Forge WMA. Last posts were he was stuck on the access road in sugar sand.

Yes that was Mike I believe. I met him there once when he got stuck in the huge puddle. He has a photo on Google Earth from there. I will find it.