snowing like crazy here

B

bach2yoga

I think we will still head up there, though we may head out just a tad later, we are skipping her recital tomorrow.
Renee

B

BarryC

I believe tomorrow is supposed to be partly sunny. This weather ends today/tonight.
alfonso said:
tomarrow many not be a good idea

B

bach2yoga

BarryC said:
I believe tomorrow is supposed to be partly sunny. This weather ends today/tonight.
alfonso said:
tomarrow many not be a good idea

You going out tomorrow too? I think we may head for 10MH around 10ish rather than 9ish.
Renee

B

BarryC

I don't know. I had no particular plans for tomorrow. A few days ago I still believed the bad weather was going to extend into Sunday.
bach2yoga said:
You going out tomorrow too? I think we may head for 10MH around 10ish rather than 9ish.
Renee

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Alfonzo,

I would recomend as Ben eluded, to go back into your posts and remove your cell number. Who knows what someone may do with that info.

I have added it to my records.

Guy

BorderWalker

Scout
Jun 26, 2003
Middlesex, NJ
Renee and Ben know. The location of those cellar holes on the topograph line up with where Ten Mile Hollow is on historic maps. As for the cemetery, did any of you guys get the coordinates? If not, just PM me for the directions.

--Tom

B

bach2yoga

Ben,
Are you going? Alfonso? Guy? Anyone else?
So far Jersey Jim and us, about 10ish.
We can have snowball fights.
Behr, have fun playing in the Pines today?
Renee

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
My brother was not able to get his snow blower going and I have to head up to my mom's to shovel her out, so I will not be making it. Enjoy yourself and stay warm.

And just a reminder that on Monday at sunrise shotgun season starts for deer and continues through next Saturday. So next weekend if anyone heads out on Saturday be careful. You may find the hunters out tomorrow setting up for the big kill.

Guy

B

bach2yoga

TeeGate said:
My brother was not able to get his snow blower going and I have to head up to my mom's to shovel her out, so I will not be making it. Enjoy yourself and stay warm.

And just a reminder that on Monday at sunrise shotgun season starts for deer and continues through next Saturday. So next weekend if anyone heads out on Saturday be careful. You may find the hunters out tomorrow setting up for the big kill.

Guy

Be careful shoveling!

And thank you for the heads up and grave info as well.

Renee