Some of my photos...one with an intersting story

JRich7970

Jul 8, 2013
KettleRun.jpg
Goshen.jpg

The first photo is of a lake in Medford at Camp Kettle Run, a Girl Scout camp. In October.

The second photo, of Goshen Pond, at the campground off of Atsion Road, it was in November, around 5 PM. I drove up. I was the only one there. Positive. And I heard a something that sounded like someone tossed a huge rock in to the water. It HAD to have been a beaver.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Those are great pictures - thanks for posting! But in the future, maybe you could re-size them a little smaller? Some of us pineys can't get very fast internet connections and it just took forever for this page to load for me. I would suggest about 800 pixels wide, because I think that's all the forum software will show inline without clicking on the photo. :)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Even at 800 the site sometimes asks one to click and enlarge but I like to use 800 as you do Boyd.

Thanks for the photos!

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
With the ever increasing photo sizes on newer camera's, Ben may have to come up with a way for the site itself to shrink them to keep the space they use to a minimum. Even with a high speed connection I sometimes find threads loading slow because of large photo's. I guess the attachment feature used on this post does make loading easier and if you want to view the photo's you have to wait for them to load. There is so much involved with running a forum that one does not really see all the time.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It is more Ben when it comes to that part of it.