South Jersey Magazine

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
Does anyone know where I can pick this up? Is it available anywhere in Ocean County? There's an interview with me in this month's issue, and my family wants to get some copies. They didn't even know a South Jersey magazine existed, and I have to admit I didn't either before they called me.

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
I was hoping B&N in Brick may have it, but I'm thinking that may be too far north. I've had many people ask me why I included Ocean County in a book about South Jersey. I've heard so many different ideas of where "South" starts, some rather entertaining. It's going to be the topic of the foreword in the next one.

omega

Explorer
Stu,

I've always pontificated there are 3 New Jersey's; North, South and the Jersey Shore. (yeah I leave central out of the equation.)

LOL

BTW I see you are now in White Haven, we used to hangar the news chopper there. Haven't been back in years.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I would probably consider chipping in also.

Chris, I just sent in my "best offer" on my own. I didn't know about the ability to do that before I posted the above. If they accept it (they have 48 hours to do so) I will contact you. You are under no obligation of course since I went ahead and did it on my own. PS: my best offer is a fraction of the asking price.

The next 2 people who respond with an "I'm in also" to this email will also be in on the offer I made if the seller accepts it.

bob