South Jersey Symposium

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
This weekend, Saturday 11/10, from 2-5 PM at the big Borders across from Hamilton Mall. This began as my attempt at getting a book signing. The result is 3 local authors and a local documentary maker. As per the Borders website:

"Featuring: Ryan Stowinsky author of Wandering Around South Jersey, Paul D'Ambrosio author of Cold Rolled Dead and Juliann Henry author of the children's book The Little Shepherd Girl: A Christmas Story plus film maker Margaret Peirson who will present her docudrama Illusion."

I was told a local cookbook author was supposed to come but I'm guessing not now.

Directions, etc. here.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Not to be a wiseguy, but man... you're at the top of a pretty interesting, unusual, if not eclectic lineup. But you're out there. Rock on.

G.

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
She wanted everything to be unrelated. This was all her idea; I just called asking if they'd let me do a signing. I didn't even know who else was going to be there until I saw it on the Borders site. I am curious about what happened to the cookbook person though. Hopefully it'll be interesting and draw a good crowd. After one B&N manager pretty much told me I wasn't good enough for a signing, I've been in a bit of a slump.