Stone Searching Fall/Winter 2023-2024

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Thanks everyone. As soon as it caught my eye I knew it was old. I was so surprised to see it because we walked right by it before. Here is our route on 1/27 and my route yesterday. Sixteen feet apart.

15 feet.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I think hunters used it. They bring the hulk there and set it on RR ties and can shoot from the windows. They put the gates up when they leave and put the lock on the back door with the added latch. What person steels a car and has RR ties with them? And how do you carry the complete front of the vehicle and the engine out of the woods.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Was out there again today and took Jessica to see it. We also were in Lebanon working on some hunches and came up empty.

IMG_9240a.jpg

Reactions: 66C10 and stiltzkin

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I figured I would throw this info into this thread.

My YouTube site is attached to my IslandTee email address and I am logged into it all the time. Recently, I had to log into Google on my TeeGate name and all seemed well. The other day I realized the Google had created a new channel for me called "Guy TeeGate" and I had been unknowingly adding my videos into that channel. I don't want that channel and in the process of trying to delete it I came within seconds of deleting my IslandTee channel and every one of my videos since I first signed onto YouTube.

So if you have two Google accounts be very careful as to which one you are signed into.

Reactions: bobpbx