strangeness in a cedar swamp

Jerseyman, O.K. Thanks, do you mean when you 1st log in with username & password or when you go to a specific topic like this thread about strange Jersey Devil type stuff. Mike

When you first log on to the site with your username and password. So, I suggest you log off and then log on again after you have clicked on the little “Remember Me?” box next to where you enter your username.

Best regards,
Jerseyman

Now that we’ve got you logged in correctly, let’s get your photograph uploaded. Go to your last message in this thread and click on “damkayaker’s Gallery.” You will be taken to your photo gallery, where up in the upper right-hand corner, you will find the words “upload photos,” which you can click on. You’ll be taken to the next page, where down the bottom, you will find a button labeled “Select Files for Upload.” Once you have selected the image you want to display here, hit the next button at the bottom labeled “Upload/Submit” and then follow the prompts from there. If you encounter problems anywhere in the process, post another message and I will respond after I return from lunch.

Best regards,
Jerseyman

Jerseyman, I just put those pictures on my photo albums. This is an old computer so I did as best I could. I don't know how to post the picture right in the thread so you have to go look in my album. O.K. :jd:

Mike:

Sorry to say, but I don’t see the photographs in your album, so I presume something went wrong. If you want to do so, I can send you my email address via a Private Message and you can send me the photographs and I will put them up for you. The choice is yours, but let me know what you want to do.

Best regards,
Jerseyman

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Lets try a different route. Hit the "Post Reply" button and when the window opens where you normally would type, scross down to where it says "Manage Attachments." Hit the "Choose File" button and when your directory open choose the photo in your computer. Then hit "Upload." Once done, post it and we will have your photo.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
picture.php

picture.php

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Yes I see it. I was just joking about it being them.

Guy