stupid question lol

prodirt18

Dec 10, 2008
Westwood
ok. dose anyone know of any place to ride an atv. i know nj is real ruff on rec riders. i have been to ride in like Tenn (thats were i go so i dont get in trouble) i was just asking if anyone knows anything

thanks
marc

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
i grew up around here racing and riding dirt bikes , theres alot of places we used to go that no one ever cared , but no adays seems like they are cracking down hard , so as for legally i dont know where to tell you to go right now , there will be one opening up sometime in the future in millville , www.njmotorsportspark.com , theres some really atv parks in the moutains in pa and wv , if you go to the www.thequadfest.com , and get a link to one of the places up there , i cant remember the name of the mountain itself , i been there and its awesome , i beleive its open all year around but during summer months they do events all the time for the family , you can check out that area .

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Raceway Park in Englishtown and Atco Raceway have practice nights. There is also a riding facility in Easthampton somewhere on Rt.206.