sunday

B

BarryC

I might be, but I had no plans yet. Actually, while I'm typing this I thought to myself, "what about Steelmantown?", which was a place I had wanted to check out, just to see what (if anything) is there. I was going to go when I had JoEl with me last Saturday, but she (and the weather) stopped me. It's southeast of Etna and Head of River.
Hey, did you ever get to Amatol? Just thought of that too, while typing this. I know you had wanted to get over there a few weeks ago.

B

bach2yoga

No, we didn't--we ran out of time that day...would be good...
also wouldn't mind heading up into Ocean County area, Old Halfway, Ongs Hat, Pasadena, etc., a few place I haven't been up there yet...
Renee

B

bach2yoga

Got it, responded, but don't know if you went out today or not...
Renee

B

BarryC

Looks like I will be heading up to a road that Keith saw off of 72 called Glass House Road tomorrow. I will be leaving Seaview around 9:30 if everything works out like it should. I should be in that area within an hour of that.
I sent you email. :)
Barry
bach2yoga said:
Anyone going out Sunday?
Renee

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Glass House Rd. brings you through Lebanon State Forest. Take it all the way it will bring you out to the RR. Make a right and it will take you to Buckingham, and follow it further and it will take you to 539.