Thank You

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Yes, we all have learned quite a bit over the years from this site. Hopefully, there are still years to come.

Guy

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Thanks to all for making this a great community. I don't always agree, but it's never boring.

Thanks Guy for all your work to keep things running smoothly, and for your fascinating trip reports and photos.

And a very special thanks to Ben. I know these are difficult times, but they will pass. Without you, none of this would be possible.

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
I didn't have a clue about the pines until I discovered this site. I now have a little fragment of a clue and I met many great people that I plan on exploring with for a long time. The Pines hold enough secrets for more than a lifetime, and this site is a great vehicle to hop into an old pickup and feel the blueberry bushes scraping up against your door and get deep into the big woods right from the comfort of your own home.

Appreciate it guys!

lakesgirl

Explorer
Jan 3, 2010
collings lakes
Yes, a hearty thank you from me also....the articles have have been helpful, the photos beautiful and some disturbing (but informing). The discussions too have been informative. Love the trip reports....thanks for all the hard work!

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Group hugs for everybody!

Dude...
That's actually a little scary but hey, X's & O's to all of Ben's winged monkeys.
This site has been a wild ride and I feel a better person for it.
It has given me an opportunity to meet good folk and to write meaningful, and yet not always so P/C thoughts whereas otherwise I would not be left to do so.
Thank you sir.

g.