The Happening, Batona Field

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
I saw this guy at this spot in July and he came back yesterday with quite an elaborate setup. He had a sign on his SUV door "CHA KRA DJ".
This is his site, and his camp is way over the top. Some one was sitting in the field listening to strange bells and waving banners. The Batona Trail cuts through the center of his camp. One large tent " Temple" had it's front pulled back and it was a shrine.
His site, imagine him on steroids. https://chakradj.wixsite.com/websit...vXvEtwsnoKv0nFrvO-7fYggACe0ayFJ86Xr_6fkZC_d4g
P8270015.JPG

P8270017.JPG

Video driving just past Batona Camp toward the field.
He has banners all over the area, any of you want to Join?

Reactions: BeachandBarrens

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Hold on, I'm listening to Ben Vaughn right now, but I'll plug into this for some healing later. Either that or take some magic mushrooms.

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
Those tents are setup way beyond the boundaries of the campground. I wonder if a ranger has driven by and busted them yet. I’ve seen campers busted in the past who were camping a whole lot closer to the boundaries.

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
It's still going on. I wonder how it will be after they leave with all of those people rough camping. I saw license plates from Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Announcement.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Boyd

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
They have the sign right on Carranza. The police can't miss it.