The Last Broadcast

B

BarryC

After reading this post last night I decided that if it's Pine Barrens related, then I want it. I went on Amazon and found a still-sealed copy from an Amazon Marketplace seller, for less than $4. So I ordered it. Can't beat that.
bunnymom3 said:
Has anyone ever heard of this movie? and if so how was it?

http://tebweb.com/lastbroadcast/

Nykki

B

BarryC

It just came in the mail today, so I'll watch it this weekend, maybe tonight. Then I'll let you know. There's a book called "The Pines" that is a horror novel about the Pine Barrens. Do you like books? If so, this is one you can easily get on abebooks.com.

bunnymom3 said:
Well Barry please let me know how it is. I like scarey :)

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
I read that one and spent 2 days in bed. I couldn't put it down. I'm more of a virual horror person but it was a good book. Most movies now a days make me laugh. I love seeing Mitch and the kids jump it's to funny.

Nykki

B

BarryC

Okay. I watched it today and I thought it was pretty good. It was not scary though. Considering that it was made on an immensely low budget, it was great. But I'll say this though- the ending took me completely by surprise. I can't figure out why they ended it the way they did.
But then again, the ending of the original Night of the Living Dead also took me completely by surprise.
Also, I just placed an order on Amazon for The 13th Child. I found it for just over $13 on VHS, from an Amazon Marketplace seller. I've been waiting a very long time to buy it. I originally thought that you could only buy it on DVD.