The moment you've all been waiting for...

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
I'm still working on the site so all of the content is not up yet. Check it out anyway and I'd appreciate any feedback. Oh, and....don't get too excited:smug:

Reactions: dogg57

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
Adam, are you going to put up the recording from May?

"Btw if anyone wants to hear the recording we have from our suspected bf encounter last May message me your email and I will send it to you. I have sent it to a few of you already but I would like to hear your feed back about the noises on the recording"

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com

"Btw if anyone wants to hear the recording we have from our suspected bf encounter last May message me your email and I will send it to you. I have sent it to a few of you already but I would like to hear your feed back about the noises on the recording"
http://southjerseybigfoot.com/our-investigations/
Its up on the site

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
That's a nice website you have. How did you end up creating it? You can teach us.
To be honest this is the first time making a site so it has taken me hours to learn everything by trial and error. I built it using a program called word press

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011

Yea the recording from may is on there . Southjerseybigfoot.com then look under "our investigations" . For some reason I don't think it will let you play the recording if you access the site from your phone so you have to use a computer. I'm looking into why that is

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I never have and never will believe in them. They just simply are not there. I hate even watching TV and seeing the commercials for the shows that promote this.

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
Even though I don't have the same view point as you, I will give you praise for being creative and constructing your own website on the subject. Way to go!;)

The only criticism of your new page would be that viewer consideration is needed. A volume alert is needed for the end of your recording even though you point out that you inadvertently trigger the siren. It is very loud when headphones are used.

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
Even though I don't have the same view point as you, I will give you praise for being creative and constructing your own website on the subject. Way to go!;)

The only criticism of your new page would be that viewer consideration is needed. A volume alert is needed for the end of your recording even though you point out that you inadvertently trigger the siren. It is very loud when headphones are used.
I will put a warning in there Gibby. I appreciate the feedback

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The website is well made and I don't want you to think I don't like it. I just don't believe in the subject matter. I have nothing against you and I respect your opinions and your right to believe.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Party pooper is right. Well hopefully I get what I'm looking for and can make a believer out of you.

That will be hard to do unless I see it for myself. After 40 years of exploring the pines I can honestly say I have never viewed a shred of evidence to say otherwise. Many of us have spent a lifetime looking down at the ground and have never viewed a footprint that caused us to think twice.

Guy

Reactions: Boyd