The moment you've all been waiting for...

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
i chased it in a big circle and just before it went under my truck it threw it's tail up and sprayed.skunked the whole truck.I thought it was an opossum because it was nighttime and a full moon in open burnt over woods.I was trying tocatch it.chased it till it caught me:)

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
i chased it in a big circle and just before it went under my truck it threw it's tail up and sprayed.skunked the whole truck.I thought it was an opossum because it was nighttime and a full moon in open burnt over woods.I was trying tocatch it.chased it till it caught me:)

You were chasing it down trying to catch it because you thought it was an oppossum? If you grab a opposum with your bare hands we're going to have to change your nick name to "Three Fingers Al." :D

Reactions: pineywoman

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I've grabbed live possums before with my bare hands but they immediately passed out and played possum.Maybe one day i will do this and not be so lucky but so far I appear to be quite frightening to a possum.Now a skunk is a different matter.skunks fear nothing,thats why you see so many dead ones along the roads.

Reactions: pineywoman

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
I've grabbed live possums before with my bare hands but they immediately passed out and played possum.Maybe one day i will do this and not be so lucky but so far I appear to be quite frightening to a possum.Now a skunk is a different matter.skunks fear nothing,thats why you see so many dead ones along the roads.

They canceled the New Year's Eve live opossum drop this year. We're losing all our traditions.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-carolina-opossum-drop-will-continue/1794929/

jburd641

Explorer
Jan 16, 2008
Port Charlotte, Fl.

Possum think you're a Bigfoot. They pass out from fright.:)

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
Adam, if you think that's a credible sighting of Bigfoot, then I need to tell you about the time I was sighted coming out of a hotel with the Playboy Playmate of the Year. :D
Lol I have no reason to believe its not credible. It's actually my roommate . He hesitated to tell me but final did.

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
saw him at the mouth of the Wading river

166964_10150383062271941_1654677650_n.jpg

Reactions: pinelandpaddler