The Mysterious Cow of Waretown

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Whomever did this could probably make a good buck or two selling them as lawn art to the bennies Too bad Cliff isn't around to have seen it, he would of loved it. Another story to be included with the Frog Farm tale :)

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
Kinda reminds me of the opening line from that Pawn Stars show, where the owner states that you never know what's going to be brought in. At this point I mostly measure the seriousness of incidents by how much paperwork they require afterward. I guess we have to come up with a abandoned metal cow form. :)

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Kinda reminds me of the opening line from that Pawn Stars show, where the owner states that you never know what's going to be brought in. At this point I mostly measure the seriousness of incidents by how much paperwork they require afterward. I guess we have to come up with a abandoned metal cow form. :)

Maybe commission a dozen and put them out to pasture behind the restroom facilities. :D

Arey

Scout
Oct 17, 2007
Atl. Co. near the ocean
Well, Memorial day isn't that far off, and all those people who have 1,000,000+homes which they will only use for three months at most will be coming down the parkway or expressway. He should make a lot of cows, goats, sheep, and such and put them out in a highly visible spot, and sell them , at an outrageously high price, to people with more money than sense, who would love to have a bit of "folk art" to show their friends.

I suppose I should refrain from celebrating the Mysterious Cow in verse....................................(Nah !)

Let's see: Title : The Mystery Cow of Waretown

The Mystery Cow of Waretown :
Is coming soon to you -
Will she wish you a cheery "Howdy !"
Or merely "udder" " Moo ! " ??

I've just reviewed these verses -
These bold lines that I've penned :
They weren't a great beginning---
So, let's make this THE END.