Time Lapse Photography

PancoastDrifter

Explorer
Dec 7, 2008
www.flickr.com
Not really piney stuff, but posting here to share with my piney photographer friends. I will post future time lapse projects in this thread.

I went to Providence Rhode Island this weekend for RISD alumni weekend and the Waterfire festival. I shot some time lapse sequences. Enjoy.

4009354293_46dced1043.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Sorry, I was referring to the title of the post.

Guy

PancoastDrifter

Explorer
Dec 7, 2008
www.flickr.com
I changed my original post title, which appears correctly in my first post but if you look at it in the header it says, "Time Lapse Photogrpahy". P and a are reversed... Honestly, it is no big deal at this point.

BlueMoonMuskrat

Explorer
Sep 12, 2008
you should try that out in the pines some time, apple pie hill might be interesting.

when i watched your video, it reminded me of this video:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I changed my original post title, which appears correctly in my first post but if you look at it in the header it says, "Time Lapse Photogrpahy". P and a are reversed... Honestly, it is no big deal at this point.

I am not seeing that. It is spelled correctly. Does anyone else see an error? You need to clear your cache and check it again.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I just went in to edit title of the post, and it was spelled wrong. But it was showing up correctly in my browser. I even had my wife look at it and she agreed with me. In any event, I have made the changes. I would have changed it earlier but it was spelled correctly so I saw no reason to edit it.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Very nice! I wish I could see the sunrise. No windows where I work.

Guy