Today

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Anyone going out today and want company let me know.......

By the way, went past the brick factory on Pasadena road late yesterday; 4 cars there and another braking to a stop. I am going to buy a hot dog cart for the side of the road there. If you have interest you may go in on it with me.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Awww, next time. I went to breakfast with me daughter. I started to go out to the forge when I got back but something interesting happened. I was going down a woods road in an area known for rattlesnakes. I came upon a green pickup and a guy about 20 feet from the truck saw me and turned toward the truck. He had a long aluminum pole with a loop on the end. I'm really suspicious he was a snake poacher cause he looked at me sheepishly, like he was caught with the pole and didn't know what to do.

I went down the road about a mile and couldn't help myself. I turned back. It was a green dodge full size and he was gone but his old lady was sitting in the passenger side waiting for him. She turned her head and looked at me kind of fearful like, know what I mean? The third time I came back 20 minutes later and they were gone. I should have confronted him.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
You don't mind if they catch them, but if they take them they deserve to be prosecuted. Hopefully, you scared them.

Guy

Gerania

Explorer
May 18, 2004
Marlton
BobM said:
... but his old lady was sitting in the passenger side waiting for him. She turned her head and looked at me kind of fearful like, know what I mean?

Either she was fearful because her husband? was poaching or she was fearful because you came back and she was alone. You meet some crazy people in the woods sometimes. We've had that discussion.

Gillian

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Gerania said:
or she was fearful because you came back and she was alone. You meet some crazy people in the woods sometimes. We've had that discussion.

Gillian

Yea...I guess men see things from a different perspective.

Guy