Trip report posted on new forum

B

bach2yoga

We had 10 people on our Absegami Yesteryear trip today. Really nice trip. Trip report is posted at
http://www.miumu.com/boards/index.php?mforum=NJPinelands&
along with photos and a professional article on Gloucester Furnace (which we visited today) by
Alan Mounier and Budd Wilson, archeologists.
I’ve designed this new forum as a different sort of forum: a community that is moderated by locals who have their unique interests: each of the forums will have different moderators, each handling his/her “specialtyâ€Â. This forum is not exclusive to the Pines, but also includes Down Jersey. Some of the newer forums include railroads, geneology, pre-history (Lenape), Down Jersey, etc. Some of the forums already have moderators, and some we are still working on, so if you see a particular forum there that interests you, let me know.
Hope some of you will head over and take a minute to join.I'm not looking for the biggest or busiest or fanciest group, but a smaller, quality forum and resource. The membership is by administrative approval only, so be patient and know that I will get you in as quickly as I can.
Thanks,
Renee

B

bach2yoga

bruset said:
You plan your trip here and then don't post the trip report here?

haven't gotten that far yet....still have to post on Barry's too. There was much more planning behind the scenes in private email as well, and the trip was also posted on Barry's list.
Renee