wading river long trip

andy1015

Explorer
May 4, 2007
Hey i saw that there is a wading river trip from speedwell to Beaver dam. If anyone could help me with details on where actually you put in and drop off. I have kayaked the wading plenty of times but only from hawkins to evans. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Is speedwell put in where karanza and speedwell meet, at that Bridge?

The trip is Speedwell to Beaver Branch. You put in at Speedwell on RT563. The liveries have permission from Lee Brothers to put in on their property because it is a dangerous spot where you have to park and put in on 563.
It will be about a 5.5 hour trip.

Steve

Edit: My bad. I think it is 5.5 hours to Geodfreys Bridge. Probably a another 2 to Beaver Branch

Oct 25, 2006
I always wanted to do that part of the run,only did the hawkins bidge to godfrey bridge,the start of the run from rt.563 at speedwell looks real tight.

Oct 25, 2006
Once i get back up on my feet from my third right knee operation in the last five years, me and my friend geoirge will do the speedwell to hawkins bridge leg of the run,hopefully in the near future,not later.