Wharton State Forest: A Quick Guide

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Hah, I was going to delete this thread because it's a pretty basic article. I'm trying to write some "newbie" articles on places to visit in the Pines.

Any takers for someone to write something similar for Penn and Bass? I'll be working on the Brendan Byrne one next.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The state needs to use your article and pay you for it. They could not have done a better job. Well done!

Guy

joc

Explorer
May 27, 2010
Wall, NJ
Ben , Good job ! I always look forward to your front page articles ! :) They never ,ever get old ! A lot of good info in an enjoyable, concise format .
Joe

Reactions: Ben Ruset

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Thanks, everyone!

Excellent idea for an article Ben.

We, who live in the midst of this gem, forget about the boundless reach of the internet and the little guy in a seal skin huddled over a computer in an igloo in Nunavut Googling "The Pine Barrens".

For anyone that has the desire to explore the area for the first time Wharton is the certainly a place that captures a little bit of it all that is the pine barrens .

Scott

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Great introduction to Wharton, Ben. I am certain it will be of great value to those just getting into/ or visiting the pine barrens.

Jeff