WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF SEEING A MINKS ?

Bobbleton

Explorer
Mar 12, 2004
NJ
bach2yoga said:
Bobbleton,
Like your website! Snoogieboarding looks like a ton of fun! Lots of great herptile info, too.
Renee

Thanks so much, Renee! The site is perpetually a work in progress, but i'm really glad you liked it . . . most people never bother looking. And yeah--snoogieboarding is crazy fun. i kind of consider it the wilderness equivalent of snowboarding for poor people.

B

bach2yoga

Bobbleton said:
bach2yoga said:
Bobbleton,
Like your website! Snoogieboarding looks like a ton of fun! Lots of great herptile info, too.
Renee

Thanks so much, Renee! The site is perpetually a work in progress, but i'm really glad you liked it . . . most people never bother looking. And yeah--snoogieboarding is crazy fun. i kind of consider it the wilderness equivalent of snowboarding for poor people.

What kind of a board do you use? I'd love to try, and I know my kids would too!
Renee

Bobbleton

Explorer
Mar 12, 2004
NJ
bach2yoga said:
What kind of a board do you use? I'd love to try, and I know my kids would too!
Renee

I'll either use a boogieboard (but it has to be a fairly expensive good one with a slick bottom, or it won't really work) or a board called a snowskate---its basically a flexible skateboard deck with grips on top and treds on bottom. You can buy them at snow/surf shops in the fall usually.

B

bigbadhoss

I was driving through the Stafford Forge area a few years back and I saw three critters, I still to this day have no clue what they were. I personally named them "cabits" because they looked somewhat like a cat but hopped like a rabbit. They were tan in color. Does anybody know what they might have been?

B

bach2yoga

bigbadhoss said:
I was driving through the Stafford Forge area a few years back and I saw three critters, I still to this day have no clue what they were. I personally named them "cabits" because they looked somewhat like a cat but hopped like a rabbit. They were tan in color. Does anybody know what they might have been?
Sounds like a cabit to me. :wink:
Renee

B

bigbadhoss

Cabit it is then, I bet there are lots of unidentified wildlife in the pines, who knows?
Don