What are these ruins on Oswego Rd

doc

Jan 17, 2008
Marple, PA
www.docsrealm.com
They were on Oswego Rd between Martha Furnace and Shamong Rd (according to my Topo USA). I was out, dare I say Geocaching, and we found these. It looks like the area has become people trash dump but it appears they have have barricaded the entrance off. There were prob 3-4 foundations and a large 50 x 80 concrete slab seen in the one photo.
Also what was the newer building right down the street that was posted as no trespassing. I have coords but I am not sure if that would be proper. Here are a few shots. This was a new area for me to explore. What was this and what was the newer building? Thanks, Pat

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

tom m

Explorer
Jan 9, 2006
Hammonton,NJ.
Hey Pat , I'll tell ya who will most likely Know, TeeGate or Bruset and then a scad of other people .I've been in the pines since i was 15 or 16 but just started learning where a lot of things were within the last two months because of the people on here . Good Luck and have fun

Sue Gremlin

Piney
Sep 13, 2005
Vicksburg, Michigan
Ah, I know that place. I recognize the apple tree. :)
I took what turned out to be a decent shot of a fence swift on that ruin.
There was what looked to be a smaller building that looked like it housed some sort of pump nearby.

I may actually have asked this same question on this forum. Let me think a minute and see if I can shake anything loose.