Where is this?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Where is this? (not you Guy, you know where I was).
DSC02137 (Small).JPG

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Correct sir! And from the woods side. By the way, what is the purpose of this lovely field? I don't know, but would like to.

I believe it is a buffer to protect the town of Chatsworth from fire. Just a guess.

PINEY WARDEN

Explorer
Jan 13, 2012
Correct sir! And from the woods side. By the way, what is the purpose of this lovely field? I don't know, but would like to.

The field is for disposal of the used water from the pools within the plant. Only one quarter of the field is utilized at a time each year. They also dispose all the rotted cranberries along with with the leaves taken out after cleaning.

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
The field is for disposal of the used water from the pools within the plant. Only one quarter of the field is utilized at a time each year. They also dispose all the rotted cranberries along with with the leaves taken out after cleaning.
Thanks, interesting.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Reactions: Gibby

Oriental

Explorer
Apr 21, 2005
I think pinelandpaddler is right. Its where the outlet of Lake Absegami crosses Stage Road. I thought there were once bridges both north and south of Stage Road but I haven't looked for a while.

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
I will take a guess. More than likely wrong but wont be the first time. I am going to say just south of the Public range on 539 to the right??