Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Certainly close enough!

bvdam.PNG

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
I always get the two mixed up. As soon as I typed it I said to myself I am pretty sure rainbow is the one on the main road and laurel is bobs. Thanks for confirming my confusion.

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
Bob can you reveal the other club more northerly than greenwood? I know of a club just north of greenwood and can be seen from 539 but that doesn't look like hook and hoof or at least from the road.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Bob can you reveal the other club more northerly than greenwood? I know of a club just north of greenwood and can be seen from 539 but that doesn't look like hook and hoof or at least from the road.

Certainly. I'll leave it to you to figure out the location. Let me know if you strike out.

TCRG.PNG

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I was there today. The men from the gun club were fishing in the mini lake nearby.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I suppose I'll have to wait until someone identifies that location with the building. I don't know where it is. In the meanwhile, where is this?

ironfence.PNG

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Is that the building on the Parker Preserve off 532?

That building was different. I suspect they used it to accept the cranberries from the pickers. That is why the wooden windows would fold up.

IMG_1327.jpg

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
Bob that is the Andrews road. To the northwest of the range. And you are in aerial view. Those cuts do not show in birdseye. Been that way for a few years now.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Bob that is the Andrews road. To the northwest of the range. And you are in aerial view. Those cuts do not show in birdseye. Been that way for a few years now.

Yes. By the way, do you know what's up there? At first I thought it was a series of failed bogs, but then realized it being a dry area, some sort of tree project?

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
Yes. By the way, do you know what's up there? At first I thought it was a series of failed bogs, but then realized it being a dry area, some sort of tree project?
I'm almost positive that is an ariel shot of a fresh control burn. Notice they weren't hot along the plow lines but when all the perimeter fires met up in the center it got hot.