Where is this?

c1nj

Explorer
Nov 19, 2008
Getting back to gun clubs, did you know that East Creek Gun Club built a brand new clubhouse from the ground up? They purchased a plot of land and constructed a beautiful building. I bet it's the first new gun club in NJ in 50 years.
Not technically in the pines but across the street from southern border.

Reactions: Boyd and bobpbx

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Getting back to gun clubs, did you know that East Creek Gun Club built a brand new clubhouse from the ground up? They purchased a plot of land and constructed a beautiful building. I bet it's the first new gun club in NJ in 50 years.
Not technically in the pines but across the street from southern border.
That is something you don't see often. Was the last sentence tongue in cheek, or do you really have a southern border in mind?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Is that me at the far end of the ice? I can almost remember you doing that but can't for the life of me remember where it was.
No, look at the gent standing on the right of the pond as I slide by. That's you.

1645064557878.png

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Clue: Pine Plains
I know it's not the day me and you checked out the fire because it was just me and you and there is someone else there,also that i believe was in spring and this is obviously mid winter,I believe this would be a pbx hike on which I remember we crossed the plains east of red road and south of 72 out by the crowberry locale which I think we also hit that trip.I just can't remember the whole exact route we took though we did hit a small clearing I had been wondering about which was along a very long dirt bike trail.Can't remember this exact spot though.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I know it's not the day me and you checked out the fire because it was just me and you and there is someone else there,also that i believe was in spring and this is obviously mid winter,I believe this would be a pbx hike on which I remember we crossed the plains east of red road and south of 72 out by the crowberry locale which I think we also hit that trip.I just can't remember the whole exact route we took though we did hit a small clearing I had been wondering about which was along a very long dirt bike trail.Can't remember this exact spot though.

Yes, Al, it was one of those spur of the moment pbx short explorations exactly where you said. I can't remember the exact spot either, but I think I'm real close at the red circle below. I'm not even sure if these are the right tracks, but I made this image a couple days later.

I just checked, the below is it. Jan 25, 2009.

1645146149942.png

Last edited:

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Yes, Al, it was one of those spur of the moment pbx short explorations exactly where you said. I can't remember the exact spot either, but I think I'm real close at the red circle below. I'm not even sure if these are the right tracks, but I made this image a couple days later.

I just checked, the below is it. Jan 25, 2009.

View attachment 16776
You see the small white clearing in the northeast corner almost as far out as our tracks go? Thats the clearing i spoke of.We turned around just past it.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Should be an easy one if you were in the area. It is hard to miss.

DSC_3772a.jpg