Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Only 2 minutes and interesting.
Can You Guess Who I am? (hang in till the end,
your first guess may be wrong)
https://www.youtube.com/embed/rrjU-HBkmLE?feature=player_detailpage

Dogg, you really need to get a grip on yourself. Your hatred for President Obama is readily perceived and overbearing. This is a lame video, and the narrator sounds like a typical southern cracker. Just the kind of white trash that made up the landed gentry (Lindsey Graham comes to mind) that tried to secede from the Union.

If you want to run to Canada, I can show you a few good routes.

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Dogg, you really need to get a grip on yourself. Your hatred for President Obama is readily perceived and overbearing. This is a lame video, and the narrator sounds like a typical southern cracker. Just the kind of white trash that made up the landed gentry (Lindsey Graham comes to mind) that tried to secede from the Union.

If you want to run to Canada, I can show you a few good routes.
Maybe you should look in the Mirror. You Dont know me. Watch what you say. Maybe you should run to Canada! Have a nice Day Bobby

Reactions: kingofthepines

kingofthepines

Explorer
Sep 10, 2003
the final outpost
Boys Boys I see its a good thing I decided to stop by and see how everyone is behaving. Please play nice or the squints that run the dials here will close you guys down. But it has been somewhat entertaining with good points on both sides but believe me evil exists and laws can do nothing to change that.

Reactions: dogg57
Status
Not open for further replies.