The WaWa buy me just installed self serve check out machines
IMG_3372.JPG

Reactions: Wick and bobpbx

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I hate the check out at BJ's. It's like you can't make a move without the sharp womens voice haranguing you; "SWIPE YOUR BJ'S CARD! DID YOU LOOK UNDER YOUR CART! MOVE YOUR STUFF OFF THE BELT! PUT THE COUPONS IN THE SLOT!.....and on and on.

Now Walmart is a different story....you swipe, it says 'approved'....you go.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I prefer to pump my own gas simply because when I say fill it I mean fill it.The pumps often click off long before the tank is filled and if I don't stay on top of em they will yank the pump out and I"ve got less then half a tank.I don't know how many times I"ve had to get them to run the card again and actually fill the tank a second time and don't even get me started on how many people don't know how to open a locking gas cap.

ninemileskid

Explorer
Sep 14, 2014
I prefer to pump my own gas simply because when I say fill it I mean fill it.The pumps often click off long before the tank is filled and if I don't stay on top of em they will yank the pump out and I"ve got less then half a tank.I don't know how many times I"ve had to get them to run the card again and actually fill the tank a second time and don't even get me started on how many people don't know how to open a locking gas c
I put a locking gas cap on a guy's car that owed me money. He paid me.