Woo-hoo!

B

BarryC

Oh cool. Excellent. I thought it was Phi Beta Kappa.
Shows how much I know. lol
bach2yoga said:
It's for maintaining a high GPA in college.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Keep up the hard work and strive for the most important thing..... the piece of paper.

Guy

B

bach2yoga

TeeGate said:
Keep up the hard work and strive for the most important thing..... the piece of paper.

Guy

Ah, but it's not just any piece of paper...it has a pretty gold seal on it!

Renee

KARL

Scout
Sep 7, 2003
BARNEGAT
Visit site
bach2yoga, press on girl.......but its being so long since my college days, ive forgotten whether that sorority is a serious one or one of those party girl,finishing school groups......knowing you,and your intelligent posts,i imagine its a good one......what school

B

bach2yoga

bruset said:
She'll get back to you after the beer pong...

Ha, guys, funny. It's not a sorority! It's the national honor club society for colleges. In order to stay in you need to keep your GPA up, and it makes scholarships and so forth more available to you.

I was actually surprised to be invited, even though my GPA is excellent, I'm just a part time student and I thought I had to be fulltime to qualify for something like that.

BTW, make it a Johnnie Walker Black, not a beer. :friday:

Renee

B

bach2yoga

KARL said:
knowing you,and your intelligent posts,i imagine its a good one......what school

Thanks, Karl, for the compliment. I enjoy this list for just that reason--some intelligent people on this list, and I enjoy their discussions.

Just a county college (Cape Atlantic) for now...I had 120+ credits from a college in Missouri that did not transfer, unfortunately, and had to start from scratch.
(I was young and did not realize that all accreditations did not weigh the same.) It's taking a long time, but I'll eventually get there. Unfortunately, the work I'd like to do pretty much requires higher education.

Renee