Woodmansie grave

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
That is in Good Luck Cemetery in Forked River. It is right off Rt 9. at the light where Ace Hardware is you make a right if coming from the south. Most places say it's right on Rt 9 but it's not. The name of the road is escaping me right now but if I remember it I can let you know.

Nykki

B

bach2yoga

Ha! Yes, I remember! :p Well, that's another one I'd like to visit!
Wish we could find that single marker you were looking for, too!
Renee

B

bach2yoga

You guys are funny! Not Bayville, just the one on the side of the road that you couldn't find.
Renee

B

bach2yoga

I wish I knew but since he couldn't find it I'm not sure... :p
Renee

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
Oh well. I've racked my brain and could only think of 3 that I know of but the one has no traces left of anything, the one is above and the last one is pretty new and I'm not sure if it's a grave or just a marker. Looks like a grave but since it's newer I'm not sure. Still looking into it.

Speaking of graves and such. Anyone know what happened to Pete Winn on one of the FRM?

Nykki

B

bach2yoga

bunnymom3 said:
Oh well. I've racked my brain and could only think of 3 that I know of but the one has no traces left of anything, the one is above and the last one is pretty new and I'm not sure if it's a grave or just a marker. Looks like a grave but since it's newer I'm not sure. Still looking into it.

Speaking of graves and such. Anyone know what happened to Pete Winn on one of the FRM?

Nykki

Jim saw it on a van trip once from Wells Mills County Park-it was along the highway but couldn't find it again when we were looking.
Maybe someone at Wells Mills would know.
Who is Pete Winn?
Renee

bunnymom3

Explorer
Sep 27, 2003
Waretown
www.geocities.com
I have know clue. There is one of those road side crosses up on one of the FRM. So my guess is something happened to him up there. I'm going to look into it next week. Was just wondering if anyone else knew already.

Nykki

B

bach2yoga

bunnymom3 said:
I have know clue. There is one of those road side crosses up on one of the FRM. So my guess is something happened to him up there. I'm going to look into it next week. Was just wondering if anyone else knew already.

Nykki

Ooohhh.... :|
Let us know what you find out.
Renee