Woodshed Restaurant and Bar - where is it?

Windsor

Scout
Aug 11, 2005
Somerdale
I have heard a lot about this place and would like to go pay it a visit sometime. I know it's on rt. 72 somewhere, but not exactly sure where. Does anyone know an intersection that it is located by? :guinness:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Windsor said:
I have heard a lot about this place and would like to go pay it a visit sometime. I know it's on rt. 72 somewhere, but not exactly sure where. Does anyone know an intersection that it is located by? :guinness:

It is just east on 72 from the circle at 70.

Guy

Gerania

Explorer
May 18, 2004
Marlton
Stop ay Mayo's Halfway House too. It's just west of the Woodshed on 72. Pretty interesting log building with a big fireplace.

Does anyone else remember when Joe Bell's was Pat's?

Gillian

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Maybe I have been in the pines too long, but I find all those bars along the "stripe" boring. The crowds are very laid back and quiet. I remember the good old days when those bars were really rocking and rolling! Back in the early 80s Joe Bells was something else! I was working at New Lisbon State School at the time. (Now called New Lisbon Developmental Center). Mayos is good to look at for historic reason, but I was recently disapointed in the food. And there has been alot of remodling inside. The bar looks nothing like it used to. It is slowly becoming modern. As for Woodshed. the only time that place sees any action is during deer season in December.....and you men know why...LOL