Yahoo

B

bach2yoga

How many of you have comcast cable?
I know Ann does, and I do...but Ann was able to sign in on aol....wondering if there is a correlation?
Or maybe it depends on which yahoo mail you have--the free one (which I use) or the other one?
Am very tired of not being able to access it....

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
bach2yoga said:
I know Ann does, and I do...but Ann was able to sign in on aol....wondering if there is a correlation?
Or maybe it depends on which yahoo mail you have--the free one (which I use) or the other one?

I have comcast and I still can't, and Jessica tried and can't.

Update: I now can get in and it is all changed as Jessica said it would be. Try again and see if you can get in.

Guy

B

bach2yoga

TeeGate said:
bach2yoga said:

I have comcast and I still can't, and Jessica tried and can't.

Update: I now can get in and it is all changed as Jessica said it would be. Try again and see if you can get in.

Guy

Sighs...no, not yet....

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
bach2yoga said:
Sighs...no, not yet....

I just realized that even though I can get there, many if not all of the features will not work. I can't send mail or delete it.

I do now have the 100MB space that they said we would receive.

Guy

ANNM

Dec 3, 2003
I still can't get into my mail either..and I use the free one......I did get into it over at my friends, very easy , like before. When I got in, it didn't look any different,, no extra room or anything.......I am going into work today and seeing if I can sign on there...This stinks.....Almost makes ya want to get a google mail? HMM

B

bach2yoga

ANNM said:
I still can't get into my mail either..and I use the free one......I did get into it over at my friends, very easy , like before. When I got in, it didn't look any different,, no extra room or anything.......I am going into work today and seeing if I can sign on there...This stinks.....Almost makes ya want to get a google mail? HMM

ha! I still can't get in either. I signed up for a new yahoo account, just out of curiousity, with no problem. Which still doesn't help me with accessing anything I have missed. The new account is different than the old one, more room, et.c
let us know if you are able to get in at work.
thanks,
Renee

B

bach2yoga

bach2yoga said:
ANNM said:

ha! I still can't get in either. I signed up for a new yahoo account, just out of curiousity, with no problem. Which still doesn't help me with accessing anything I have missed. The new account is different than the old one, more room, et.c
let us know if you are able to get in at work.
thanks,
Renee

Ann---I got in!

I found this link.
http://www.computercops.biz/postitle49251-0-0-.html

I tried resetting the options under my comcast browser, but it didn't work. So then I opened a different browser--I used Internet explorer instead of comcast--and I had no problem getting in!

108 emails...not including bulk....oh boy....

Renee

ANNM

Dec 3, 2003
yeah! I got in finally!! Man I rely on email way too much............lesson learned.