Pine Barren Glory Days

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nice Bell Bottoms Guy. Did you ever have platform shoes?

To be honest I was never happy with the shoes in the 70's, and when the style came back recently I still hated them. I wore sneakers most of the time, and I am really surprised that I was wearing shoes in that photo. I may be wrong on the dates mentioned above because the shoes may mean we were visiting after leaving Lenape High and going right there, even though I don't remember ever doing that.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Lame explanation. I'll bet you thought a cop would believe that too.

g.

Lame but true. I could have just told the cop someone had thrown it there, and I was taking it to the trash. It was empty, and I didn't drink it :)

Guy

Here are some great photos from what looks like the 70's, though I can't take credit for the photos or collage you'll see. This is one page of six. Each page is a compilation of several photos, which made up the "Uncle Lee Pinardo's Handy Dandy Piney Phone Book." If anyone's interested, I'll put up links to the other five pages too. (I posted this in the wrong thread earlier!)

http://www.pineypower.com/Pine%20Barrens%20Phone%20Book/Pine%20Phone4.jpg

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Here are some great photos from what looks like the 70's, though I can't take credit for the photos or collage you'll see. This is one page of six. Each page is a compilation of several photos, which made up the "Uncle Lee Pinardo's Handy Dandy Piney Phone Book." If anyone's interested, I'll put up links to the other five pages too. (I posted this in the wrong thread earlier!)

http://www.pineypower.com/Pine%20Barrens%20Phone%20Book/Pine%20Phone4.jpg

100% grade A Pineys!

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
the dude with the orange beard looks like a hard core piney.

It's been a while since I have seen him but I think the guy with the beard is Spike that operates the sawmill right next to the Pic.
The guy on the left of him in the dark plaid is not a piney, he grew up in Voorhees.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Bob,

I did some altering of your photo’s. The top one of each is your original.

watermark.php

skull_and_bones2.jpg

watermark.php

Forsythe4.jpg

watermark.php

Packing_House4.jpg

Guy