The moment you've all been waiting for...

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
The website is well made and I don't want you to think I don't like it. I just don't believe in the subject matter. I have nothing against you and I respect your opinions and your right to believe.

Guy
No offense taken whatsoever. Still hope I can make believers out of you guys one of these days. I'm confident that I will eventually

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
That will be hard to do unless I see it for myself. After 40 years of exploring the pines I can honestly say I have never viewed a shred of evidence to say otherwise. Many of us have spent a lifetime looking down at the ground and have never viewed a footprint that caused us to think twice.

Guy
I know and it's hard to argue against what you just said. But I still think you're underestimating the possibility. Google Melba ketchum that might help

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I saw Jesus in the sky once but never in a bag of Tater chips.I also saw a really big barefoot mantrack in febeyary at skit branch once but thats all it was was maybe a size 13 or 14 barefoot track.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Al believes in the Spirit World.If Bigfoot exists I think he is in that world and just pokes his head out into ours occasionally.You'll never catch him and that is what it will take to convince the masses.I believe the vast majority of sightings are hoaxes and hallucinations and if there are any real sightings they are literally chasing ghosts.Geronimo was eventually caught because he really was flesh and blood after all.Bigfoot will never be caught.

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
That will be hard to do unless I see it for myself. After 40 years of exploring the pines I can honestly say I have never viewed a shred of evidence to say otherwise. Many of us have spent a lifetime looking down at the ground and have never viewed a footprint that caused us to think twice.

Guy
Every find a Dead body ? I have

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
Nice job on the website, Adam.

Like others, I don't believe in the existence of Bigfoot. I would estimate that I have hiked 6,000+ miles in the pine barrens. One of the unique features of the pines is that there is a lot of soft sand which makes it easy to find the tracks of the birds, animals, reptiles and even some of the insects that live out there. But I have never seen any suspicious footprints, have never found any unusual hair on a sharp branch, heard strange noises while I'm hiking at night, or seen scat that was left behind by something bigger than a fox or a coyote. Lots of hunters all over the country leave game cameras in the woods to see what's coming to feed on their bait. None of those hidden cameras has ever snapped a picture of Bigfoot.

It's good to be passionate about something, that's what makes life fulfilling. Just don't list "Bigfoot Hunter" as one of the activities on your resume. :D

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Every find a Dead body ? I have
No I haven't and as much time as I've spent in the woods I'm kind of disappointed.Please tell us your story? Did you report it? If so how much crap did they put you through.Oh, by the way,was it a human body your talking about?I've found plenty of other sorts of bodies.If human was it a murder victim,heart attack victim<hypothermia???

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
Nice job on the website, Adam.

Like others, I don't believe in the existence of Bigfoot. I would estimate that I have hiked 6,000+ miles in the pine barrens. One of the unique features of the pines is that there is a lot of soft sand which makes it easy to find the tracks of the birds, animals, reptiles and even some of the insects that live out there. But I have never seen any suspicious footprints, have never found any unusual hair on a sharp branch, heard strange noises while I'm hiking at night, or seen scat that was left behind by something bigger than a fox or a coyote. Lots of hunters all over the country leave game cameras in the woods to see what's coming to feed on their bait. None of those hidden cameras has ever snapped a picture of Bigfoot.

It's good to be passionate about something, that's what makes life fulfilling. Just don't list "Bigfoot Hunter" as one of the activities on your resume. :D
Honestly the fact that I use my real name on this forum is the closest association I have with bf in my personal life. And I understand that those of you who have lots of experience in the pines are extremely dismissive of the idea but I think you're underestimating the animal. I would think of them more as people trying to remain inconspicuous instead of dumb animals that walk around eating sleeping and crapping wherever they want.

Adam Buchler

Scout
Nov 5, 2011
I think it is what it is, a noise in the woods and you should accept it for that, not try to make it fit your agenda.
I guess I can't argue with you but I'm confident that I will come up with enough to convince you at some point...it's just a matter of time. It's probably your best bet to stay patient lol

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
We were discussing a new technology on our last PBX hike.I don't know the name of the technology or how it works but supposedly the government now has a devise that can locate a living human being over a mile away from such device.In the woods or wherever.I don't know if it uses body heat or what but if we can do that Bigfoot doesn't stand a chance.Thats why I say if he is out there at all he is not physical.Like a bipedal UFO so to speak.

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
When I was out in the area west of Goshen Pond last spring we came across several people sitting at a table in front of a computer in the middle of the woods. They said they were working for the military testing a device that detects seismic vibrations and that they "heard" me coming.
Adam. don't get me wrong, I'm glad your here but I will be a hard sell. I believe that facts should lead to the conclusion, not the other way around.