Gay Gardeners of NJ, New Facebook group

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureTomNJ

Feb 28, 2015
Central NJ
This is a group for gay men and women and their friends who are interested in Plants, Gardening and Horticulture. A place to share and trade plants, seeds, cutting, Knowledge and make friends!

Thanks Tom

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Quite a few plant lovers on this site so stop by in the coming months and check out the photo's.

Jul 12, 2006
Gloucester City, NJ
This is a group for gay men and women and their friends who are interested in Plants, Gardening and Horticulture. A place to share and trade plants, seeds, cutting, Knowledge and make friends!

Thanks Tom

I guess I don't understand why the need for the "gay" designation, if all things/people are equal. Are straight people restricted? Reminds me of those vendor calls I'd get at work telling me "This is Mr. So and So from Company-X, a "black-owned" company". It's either equal across the board or it's not. You special interests groups need to make up your mind.

Reactions: JackWardell

NatureTomNJ

Feb 28, 2015
Central NJ
I guess I don't understand why the need for the "gay" designation, if all things/people are equal. Are straight people restricted? Reminds me of those vendor calls I'd get at work telling me "This is Mr. So and So from Company-X, a "black-owned" company". It's either equal across the board or it's not. You special interests groups need to make up your mind.

Its a way for gay people to make friends and maybe date and even find the someone to live happy ever after .

Tom

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Would it not be more effective to find a forum just for Gay Outdoor Enthusiasts or to create one then to come here and try to convert this one to such.Then again maybe this is about something more then trying to find outdoor gay enthusiasts......okay I lied!

You're insane if you think this guy is trying to turn you gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.