Gay Gardeners of NJ, New Facebook group

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureTomNJ

Feb 28, 2015
Central NJ
This is a group for gay men and women and their friends who are interested in Plants, Gardening and Horticulture. A place to share and trade plants, seeds, cutting, Knowledge and make friends!

Thanks Tom

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Quite a few plant lovers on this site so stop by in the coming months and check out the photo's.

Jul 12, 2006
Gloucester City, NJ
This is a group for gay men and women and their friends who are interested in Plants, Gardening and Horticulture. A place to share and trade plants, seeds, cutting, Knowledge and make friends!

Thanks Tom

I guess I don't understand why the need for the "gay" designation, if all things/people are equal. Are straight people restricted? Reminds me of those vendor calls I'd get at work telling me "This is Mr. So and So from Company-X, a "black-owned" company". It's either equal across the board or it's not. You special interests groups need to make up your mind.

NatureTomNJ

Feb 28, 2015
Central NJ
I guess I don't understand why the need for the "gay" designation, if all things/people are equal. Are straight people restricted? Reminds me of those vendor calls I'd get at work telling me "This is Mr. So and So from Company-X, a "black-owned" company". It's either equal across the board or it's not. You special interests groups need to make up your mind.

Its a way for gay people to make friends and maybe date and even find the someone to live happy ever after .

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.