CAUGHT AT APPLE PIE HILL

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Well, what did we miss?

The video starts out with three men in a room saying that their trip to Apple Pie Hill did not go well. They mention they had been there before. Then the video shows them heading there and they were driving down Route 70 at Leisuretown as best I can tell. They then edit it again as they go down a dirt road and it is getting dark when they arrive at the gate on APH. They carry what looked like shirts and run towards the fence and use them to quickly climb over it. Just as they do a whaling alarm goes off and the tower lights up like a christmas tree. So there is an alarm and lights with sensors there now. The person taking the video looks scared as he runs back toward the vehicle.

It was uploaded 2/27/2017 or thereabouts.

Feb 1, 2016
Camden County, NJ
just jump the fence

That's a nice video and looks like a good day. The "high wire' walking on the tower reminds me of the saying..........There are MANY bold warriors, there are some old warriors....but there are very few old bold warriors. Glad that they were not throwing TVs off the tower, spray painting stuff, busting beer bottles etc...just looks like a nice day with some mild criminal trespass :)

Reactions: smoke_jumper

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
For those of you who did not see it, the video of the alarm at Apple Pie Hill in post one is back up. So scroll up to post 1 and watch.

FYI, there is all kinds of security there so don't do anything you should not be doing.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Haha that's pretty awesome.

This is their caption for the video:

This wasn't our first time coming up to apple pie hill and I guess that we were the first suckers to get to try out the rangers new security system !!.
*no trespassing occurred*

No trespassing occurred? You jumped the fence you creeps.

92 Blazer Jeff

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
GLASSBORO,NJ
Is there any way to find out if they went to court and what the out come was?
They should make public the names, charges and fines like the D.E.P does for dumpers.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Is there any way to find out if they went to court and what the out come was?
They should make public the names, charges and fines like the D.E.P does for dumpers.

The questioner the DEP had online asked if we wanted a summery of violations. I said yes.

Reactions: 92 Blazer Jeff