Waaaaaaaaa you got blocked

ChrisNJ

Explorer
Jan 31, 2006
Medford
Damn state server seems to have blocked all message boards :-( This really stinks.

Hey can you change the name of this address to leave out the word forums, perhaps that would help ? LOL

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
no more fun

The company I work for just installed "Websense" on the network to "protect" the computers. njpinebarrens.com is now restricted ground at my job. I guess I'll have a crack at those overdue monthly reports now that I won't be checking out this site at work anymore. The good news is I just got a new job which starts Nov 27 and hopefully they will be a little more lenient w/ internet usage on the job.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
The company I work for just installed "Websense" on the network to "protect" the computers. njpinebarrens.com is now restricted ground at my job. I guess I'll have a crack at those overdue monthly reports now that I won't be checking out this site at work anymore. The good news is I just got a new job which starts Nov 27 and hopefully they will be a little more lenient w/ internet usage on the job.

I bet your company hires illegals as custodians though. What hypocracy!:siren:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Damn state server seems to have blocked all message boards :-( This really stinks.

Hey can you change the name of this address to leave out the word forums, perhaps that would help ? LOL

Try (in Windows) going to Tools/Internet options/Security/Trusted sites/Sites and typing in the address to this site.