Waaaaaaaaa you got blocked

ChrisNJ

Explorer
Jan 31, 2006
Medford
Damn state server seems to have blocked all message boards :-( This really stinks.

Hey can you change the name of this address to leave out the word forums, perhaps that would help ? LOL

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
no more fun

The company I work for just installed "Websense" on the network to "protect" the computers. njpinebarrens.com is now restricted ground at my job. I guess I'll have a crack at those overdue monthly reports now that I won't be checking out this site at work anymore. The good news is I just got a new job which starts Nov 27 and hopefully they will be a little more lenient w/ internet usage on the job.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
The company I work for just installed "Websense" on the network to "protect" the computers. njpinebarrens.com is now restricted ground at my job. I guess I'll have a crack at those overdue monthly reports now that I won't be checking out this site at work anymore. The good news is I just got a new job which starts Nov 27 and hopefully they will be a little more lenient w/ internet usage on the job.
I bet your company hires illegals as custodians though. What hypocracy!:siren:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Damn state server seems to have blocked all message boards :-( This really stinks.

Hey can you change the name of this address to leave out the word forums, perhaps that would help ? LOL
Try (in Windows) going to Tools/Internet options/Security/Trusted sites/Sites and typing in the address to this site.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Asbury Park, NJ

That sucks. One would imagine that sites like these could be very helpful to state workers.