A tough night in the pines

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
I came upon this at Hampton Road and Carranza Road this morning.

P1010127.JPG

lalala

Oct 5, 2009
i was just at carranza last night and saw that truck too. we drove by a bunch of guys back there one time maybe a week or two ago who were all drunk and high. theyre car broke down. not sure if this was the one.. might have been but not sure.

just wondering... ever hear of how if you go in the woods behind the carranza memorial and sit in your car in complete darkness with the car and everything off.. you can see ghosts? apparently the ghosts of emilio carranza and the people boarded on his plane who died. ive been back there.. heard and seen creepy stuff.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
No such thing as ghosts so no need to go there. If there were ghosts there they would have stopped the vandals from damaging the memorial in the past.

Ed..did you contact the police?

Guy

just wondering... ever hear of how if you go in the woods behind the carranza memorial and sit in your car in complete darkness with the car and everything off.. you can see ghosts? apparently the ghosts of emilio carranza and the people boarded on his plane who died. ive been back there.. heard and seen creepy stuff.

lalala:

Emilio Carranza flew alone and there were no “people boarded on his plane” or even people aboard his plane that lost their lives. Carranza, a.k.a. Mexico’s Lindbergh or Lone Eagle, flew solo and was traveling back home to Mexico when a bad thunderstorm caused his plane to crash in the Pine Barrens.

Enjoy your next issue of WNJ and welcome to the forums.

Jerseyman
Resident Curmudgeon :rolleyes: :ghost: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Trailwalker

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
No such thing as ghosts so no need to go there. If there were ghosts there they would have stopped the vandals from damaging the memorial in the past.

Ed..did you contact the police?

Guy

The "Park Ploice" were there when we returned from our walk.

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
lalala:

Emilio Carranza flew alone and there were no “people boarded on his plane” or even people aboard his plane that lost their lives. Carranza, a.k.a. Mexico’s Lindbergh or Lone Eagle, flew solo and was traveling back home to Mexico when a bad thunderstorm caused his plane to crash in the Pine Barrens.

Enjoy your next issue of WNJ and welcome to the forums.

Jerseyman
Resident Curmudgeon :rolleyes: :ghost: :rolleyes:

Hahaha, I love you man.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
well considering it looks like he's got some "Pep-Boys imitation tires" I'd like to inform you them tires puncture VERY easily. That stupid brush gaurd on the front was probably ripped off by a stupid person. They are not design to be pulled from and can be ripped off with a dog leash and a big enough person trying. Partying or not, I don't know, but it really doesn't take much to make a truck look like that when you run cheap crap on it

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
I dunno. The back window is smashed out, the windshield looks like a passenger's head impacted it as well. I bet they were flying down the road, hit a pothole the front end of the truck slammed down, blew out the tire, knocked off the brush guard, and the passenger who was not wearing a seatbelt flew into the windshield.

Not sure why the back window would be blown out unless it was from body flex.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
I dunno. The back window is smashed out, the windshield looks like a passenger's head impacted it as well. I bet they were flying down the road, hit a pothole the front end of the truck slammed down, blew out the tire, knocked off the brush guard, and the passenger who was not wearing a seatbelt flew into the windshield.

Not sure why the back window would be blown out unless it was from body flex.

I didn't notice the windows until i read your last reply here. Also look at the peice of broken strap on the front if the bed blew out the back window from body flex i'd have to say it has a broken body mount or two or three lol. I've hit holes pretty hard, I have even launched trucks pretty high and never had a window blow out. I thiink I'd start top agree with some morons owning the truck. By the way it aintr schlitz its Pabst:guinness: