Ace Campground, Nescochague paddle or

N

nodrogyetter

I couldnt agree with you more bruset... Banning the postings of directions is a good idea.
Who knows how many people could just use this site to find places to destroy!

N

nodrogyetter

We need to help keep the pine barrens a mystery, to those who dont know of its interiors.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
It's not a matter of keeping it a mystery, but preserving it from those who would destroy it.

I am all for people exploring and learning about the history of the Pines, so long as they respect the land and what is there.

This isn't some sort of secret club, and we're not out to keep secrets. We just all care about the Pines and maybe we're a little paranoid.

B

bach2yoga

bruset said:
It's not a matter of keeping it a mystery, but preserving it from those who would destroy it.

I am all for people exploring and learning about the history of the Pines, so long as they respect the land and what is there.

This isn't some sort of secret club, and we're not out to keep secrets. We just all care about the Pines and maybe we're a little paranoid.

I dunno about that...Joe and Alan and I spent an entire day filling a furnace recently with a backhoe because of such destruction.

Renee

M

mrppv84

un fair

i am a friend of nodrogyetter and i dont see any reason why he should have been banned from this site. i have gone through his postings and have yet to find anything offensive to where he should have been banned. if its that you think he was the one who ruined ace you are wrong. we havent even gotten the chance to search for the place. we are way to busy with work and college to find this place. even when we do find the place we would never ruine it. we are the type of people that love to be out in the woods and go camping. we are not the type of people that like to ruine things for other people and ourselves. now god forbid that i am his friend so i will probobly be banned as well but that would be unfair. you banned him with out any just cause. so who ever it was that decided to ban him please contact me to tell me for what reason you decided to do that. we are not trouble makers and we are not vandals. we are just young men from a small town that are just trying to live our life happily and finish college.

All of what you say may be true. However it is a fact that nodrogyetter and JohnnyGunther (and possibly you) are posting from the same computer. This leads us to believe that the two are the same person. If they are not the same person then they are friends or siblings. It is Gunther's maturity level that has ruined it for you all (if you are more than one person). Immature people can not be trusted to respect the Pines and all that it holds. But don't worry, not all is doom and gloom. Most, but not all, people grow into maturity. It just takes a long time.
As for you're comment about the possibility that you will be banned by association, that may well happen. Remember this is not a democracy here on this site. The owner of this site is it's absolute ruler and can ban people at his whim. I would not hold it against him if he banned everyone associated with nodrogyetter and JohnnyGunther.

My .02

Steve

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
They're all the same person.

This is the IP information for ppv's post above:

aaa.gif

KenDawg

Scout
Aug 10, 2003
South Jersey
What Johnny Gunther said on this site should not be tolerated for one second. So if nodrogyetter and JohnnyGunther are one in the same, they (he) should be banned. I myself have quite strong language, but I do not at anytime use it on this site. I was shocked to see it even posted. Did this person deserve to be attacked by Johnny ? ABSOLUTELY NOT ! Trying to publicly humilate another person is very imature and that person should not be trusted. Prove yourself worthy and you will probably get privleged information. Give respect and you'll get respect.

That is my 2 cents too.
Ken

Many people use their birth dates in their screen names. For example, I was born in 655. LOL

But seriously, mrppv84 was probably born in 1984. It is very sad to see a twenty year old be so immature. I would say these guys are on an 8th grade level as far as maturity goes.

Steve

B

bach2yoga

bruset said:

aaa.gif

So mrppv is posting from Gunther's computer, or am I misreading it?

B

bach2yoga

BEHR655 said:
Many people use their birth dates in their screen names. For example, I was born in 655. LOL

But seriously, mrppv84 was probably born in 1984. It is very sad to see a twenty year old be so immature. I would say these guys are on an 8th grade level as far as maturity goes.

Steve

I'd say you give him too much credit. When I asked him how long it took him to think up his response to me all he could come up with was "shut up".

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
bach2yoga said:
bruset said:

aaa.gif

So mrppv is posting from Gunther's computer, or am I misreading it?

ppv is posting from the Comcast @Work cable modem, along with Johnny's other fake accounts.

The first round of Johnny Gunther posts came from 68.46.0.33. This, incidentally, is the same IP address that nodrogyetter posted from, as well as the one he emailed me from this morning asking why he was banned

The kid has problems.

B

bach2yoga

Last year on this day you redid the site in honor of Jeff D. (That was a great one!) Maybe this kid is just playing a sick April fool's joke..though I somehow doubt it.

B

bigbadhoss

I wonder how long it will take for Ace to get posted in some Weird NJ mag. That's almost a certain doom for that place. Besides the pay phone, the place has been pretty well preserved. If it was to be in a Weird NJ mag then i'm sure it wouldn't be long before it is turned into a dump.
Don

B

bach2yoga

wouldn't that be something? but I don't think he would do that, this is too childish.
Renee

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Yeah, I have to give Jeff more credit than that.

I am sure that this is some 16 year old kid trying to be "funny." In one of his posts he said it was a WeirdNJ fan club attacking the site, but since all of his posts are the same, and come from the same IP address, he's full of it.

He's just some bored, lonely kid. Really sad to be so young and nothing better to do on a Friday night than sit at the computer.

B

bach2yoga

Well, I hope someday he grows up into a decent, respectable person...really.
Renee