Apple Pie Fire Tower - Fence/Gate being installed?

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Maybe not so much anymore. Fracking companies have set up shop nearby, and have been pumping massive amounts of light into the sky.

http://www.vqronline.org/essays-art...lay-context=photography/2016/07/tokyo-parrots
It seems as if when it comes to a dollar or a nice night sky the dollar wins every time,even if it's only worth a quarter any more.They could actually save money and get better lighting with sodium vapor lights but I guess their not as pretty as the eye burning bright lights used in most parking lots.Eventually will have to take a mid oceanic cruise just to see stars.

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
Eventually will have to take a mid oceanic cruise just to see stars.
I thought you were on to something big, but a lil googling found that princes cruises and discovery chanel teamed up and beat you to it! I've been going to the cherry springs area every year for several now, not to star gaze but it's a huge beautiful area with lots to see and do...

Reactions: manumuskin

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I thought you were on to something big, but a lil googling found that princes cruises and discovery chanel teamed up and beat you to it! I've been going to the cherry springs area every year for several now, not to star gaze but it's a huge beautiful area with lots to see and do...
Imagine that! A cruise ship floating around at night with all lights off! At least the ocean is a really big place:)