Bass River Bigfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo

Scout
Apr 17, 2005
S.W. Missouri
OK, so we have a picture of not one, but two bigfoot creatures tracks crossing the road. This most certainly puts visible proof that they are there. The real question that remains due to this visible evidence is why did they cross the road to begin with???

Banjo

Scout
Apr 17, 2005
S.W. Missouri
I think JD would win the fight if it were outdoors, with no ring. He could attack from the air. In a cage match, Bigfoot would crush him.

tom m

Explorer
Jan 9, 2006
Hammonton,NJ.
Can they possibly have information on every living thing in the woods. how about the great fire of the 70's when batsto ( wharton state forest ) burnt , the courier had a picture of fire fighter carrying out the remains of an animal no one ever saw before.....HMMMMMMM

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
I reject the possibility of the existence of bigfoot. It is entirely impossible. Then I saw one. I have no doubt that I saw one. I have heard and seen other evidence . I can not explain it .I just saw one.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Can they possibly have information on every living thing in the woods. how about the great fire of the 70's when batsto ( wharton state forest ) burnt , the courier had a picture of fire fighter carrying out the remains of an animal no one ever saw before.....HMMMMMMM

Where did you here of this particular occurance? There was an inncident in '57 when some officials with the Dept of conservation discovered the "charred remains" of some identified animal. I don't believe it was ever analyzed, so some thought it was the death of the Jersey Devil and others thought it was a discarded trophy of some strange sort. Who knows where those bones are now. Is this the inncident you are referring to?

Jeff

tom m

Explorer
Jan 9, 2006
Hammonton,NJ.
Bass river big foot

Actually it was taken to Lakehurst naval station then shipped to a warehouse out in Arizona and placed next to Indiana Jones' crates lol

tom m

Explorer
Jan 9, 2006
Hammonton,NJ.
Bass river big foot

There could be if you researched back far enough, what i saw may have been just a highlight of that story from 57, years go by and you swear one thing happened when in fact it was another.

bigfootmorf

Jan 8, 2006
Brownsmills
The pine barrens is made up of over 1 million acres,mostly uninhabited,its perfect cover for Bigfoot to live. Bass River Area,is a HOT SPOT for sightings,and the person began this thread listed a link to a story where a state trooper was a witness. I believe it may be here.I have never seen bigfoot,but I have HEARD something scary i couldnt explain.Anyone else here have any bigfoot related info?

Status
Not open for further replies.