Bass River Bigfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerania

Explorer
May 18, 2004
Marlton
Big foot in the pines could be nothing more than Boo Radley with back hair, but if something scares you it doesn't really matter who or what it was. If you didn't see "it" clearly, there are more questions than answers.

I'm asking for trouble here but I've seen a ghost. No, not for a second in bad lighting, for something like 10 minutes in, OK, bad lighting. I have prophetic dreams. My favorite part is when I buy a lottery ticket on a hunch and win. I almost never gamble. I never hit it big that way, though. Usually something like 40 bucks. Better than nothing.

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
what I mean is that if I had not seen it I still would not believe it.The logic against their existence is overwhelming. I would believe that those who say they saw something were mistaken.As I am sure many think I am either mistaken or simply full of .....

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
You know, bigfoot, when considered without the mystery of his existence, is not all that interesting. If we knew for a fact that bigfoot existed I don't think I would go out of my way to spot one. I'd rather see a bear or mountain lion. There are real animals out there that are far more spectacular. I often think of the original North American pioneers from Europe and how amazing it would have been for them to have seen things like bald eagles and Buffalo for the first time. I imagine it would be like us seeing bigfoot, something totally new. The differences between imaginery animals and real animals is slight, it is the mystery that holds the attraction.

Jeff

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Heh, better check that link, unless you think this is right:

[noparse]http://In%20this%20photo%20provided%20by%20Florida%20State%20University,%20a%20Diatomyidae%20is%20seen%20in%20Laos%20in%20May%202006.%20...[/noparse]

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
If this guy had any idea what sort of jail time he would be looking at for bringing a handgun (pistol) into a state forest he would have kept his mouth shut. Good to know there is somebody out there almost willing to empty their gun into the brush because of a weird noise. Also, where are all these large rocks comming from?

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.