Bear Swamp, Cumberland County

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
[teacher's voice] : Alfreda, honey, I'm so glad you want to contribute. But let's allow the others to have a turn, okay? . . . Yes, of course you count! Here's a tissue.

Thank you Mrs. Glowordz. Your so kind. Billy always treats me ill and I'm glad someone cares.
Alfreda

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Oh my, Alfreda must be a sight to see! All made up and wearing a polka-dotted dress just skipping through the Bear Swamp swinging her pink purse and singing girlie songs! What was her MOS in the military, Light(in the loafers) Infantry?

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Oh my, Alfreda must be a sight to see! All made up and wearing a polka-dotted dress just skipping through the Bear Swamp swinging her pink purse and singing girlie songs! What was her MOS in the military, Light(in the loafers) Infantry?

I would of thought you figured it out by now.
I was a .....double agent of course:)

Kevinhooa

Explorer
Mar 12, 2008
Hammonton, NJ.
www.flickr.com
Trees

Whippoorbill, looks like you guys had a good time. I was just out there the Sunday before the big snowstorm we had. Me and 3 friends walked the perimeter of the quarry closest to the RR tracks and checked out the swamps in between. It's a neat area and there are some big trees in there. I had no idea that was there before the article showed up in the AC Press. Good stuff.

Kevin

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
Thank you Mrs. Glowordz. Your so kind. Billy always treats me ill and I'm glad someone cares.
Alfreda

Alfie.jpg

weenie whiney

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
Whippoorbill, looks like you guys had a good time. I was just out there the Sunday before the big snowstorm we had. Me and 3 friends walked the perimeter of the quarry closest to the RR tracks and checked out the swamps in between. It's a neat area and there are some big trees in there. I had no idea that was there before the article showed up in the AC Press. Good stuff.

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin. We've had three beautiful trips deep into the heart of the swamp. Hopefully we'll get back in there soon. Alfie has one large area in mind, a section he's never been in before (I'd sneak in there alone, but would never find my way out). We're wondering what treats might await us in the parts yet unseen.

Until this winter, I'd never been in the swamp, too. I plan on being a frequent visitor from here on in.

Whip

treetalk.jpg

tree chat

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
weenie whiney

Billy! I'm ashamed of you. Just because Alfreda seems to have lost her sense of discretion is no reason for you to behave in such an ungentlemanly manner.

WHAT did you DO to her photo? No I'm not laughing. That was a cough.

Ms G

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Billy! I'm ashamed of you. Just because Alfreda seems to have lost her sense of discretion is no reason for you to behave in such an ungentlemanly manner.

WHAT did you DO to her photo? No I'm not laughing. That was a cough.

Ms G

Looks as if I was weaned on a sour cranberry doesn't it?
Actually that was my disapproval look.Billy showed up in the swamp that day with pants with stripes and a shirt with polka dots.It clashed very badly and I was letting him know that we would be exiting the swamp separately and till he learned how to dress himself we would not be seen in public together.
Alfreda.

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
Billy showed up in the swamp that day . . . Alfreda.

Oh my, Alfreda must be a sight to see! All made up and wearing a polka-dotted dress just skipping through the Bear Swamp swinging her pink purse

(Thank you Mr. Oji for this insightful comment. :D)

My goodness gracious me! Plaids and stripes; polka-dots and pink plastic purses?
No wonder y'all didn't find any bears in y'all's swamp.

Miz G