Beaverdam Lake/ SH** head jeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
ruts

I have seen those same ruts near Hampton. I know it is the same ruts as the Bud beer trash is nearby. Where are the Park Cops? They don't seem to report anything. I know that we live in the Peoples Republic of NJ, but there should be an end to the distruction of public lands and the perps should pay for it. Thanks for reporting on those ruts.

Jeep Beep

Feb 27, 2009
BOOOHOOOO ya hippie do u think ppl give a flying fauck about hiking/camping in the pines. Thats why it aint allowed and the basdard state ppl will find u and fauck u for it.....Sooo thats why wheelin is top dog in the pines.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
BOOOHOOOO ya hippie do u think ppl give a flying fauck about hiking/camping in the pines. Thats why it aint allowed and the basdard state ppl will find u and fauck u for it.....Sooo thats why wheelin is top dog in the pines.

dude there barely is any wheeling in the pines............ its almost all water and sand, if you call that wheeling ya really gotta get out to some more spots. since when was hiking illegal in the pines anyway????? I lived at my parents house for 23 years with our backyard being the border of Wharton and Waterford Township, been running out there for 27 years. I know where the FEW GOOD MUD spots are and they aren't anything special for a vehicle with any capability. You want some real wheeling, you really gotta step out of the pines and explore a little bit, I've found better wheeling at the echelon mall after the sprinklers have watered the grass thats sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.